- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Wallop Film Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Wallop Film Inc. only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Wallop Film Inc. will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our web site:
- See what data Wallop Film Inc. has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data Wallop Film Inc. has about you.
- Have us delete any data Wallop Film Inc. has about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Wallop Film Inc. takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
While Wallop Film Inc. uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, Wallop Film Inc. also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which Wallop Film Inc. stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Wallop Film Inc. use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site and online. Wallop Film Inc. uses third-party vendors, including Google,